Services Are Available to Anyone
At Pet Neuter, we offer a number of low-cost services for your animal companions. Our services include neuters for male dogs and cats; spays for female cats; and a number of additional services, such as nail trimming, vaccines, microchip implants, and cat flea treatment.
Please note that we do not spay female dogs, and that all of our services are tied to a surgery appointment. We do not see pets for vaccinations or any other services unless they are coming in for surgery.
To schedule a surgery call Pet Neuter at 540-868-0000.* You may also call Spay Today at 304-728-8330 Monday thru Saturday and ask to schedule your surgery at the Pet Neuter clinic.
* Please note that we only answer our phones at the clinic from 3-5pm on the days that we are open (which may vary). The reason for this is that we are in surgery the rest of the day, and we don’t have a receptionist so that we can keep our costs at a minimum for you. You can always leave a message and we will happily return your call on our next business day.
If you call through Spay Today, remember to ask them to schedule your appointment with the Pet Neuter clinic because they make appointments for other clinics as well.
- All healthy cats over the age of 12 weeks and weighing at least 3 pounds are eligible for surgery.
- Only healthy male dogs between the ages of 16 weeks and 5 years and weighing 30 pounds or less are eligible for surgery.
- We do not spay female dogs.
- We do not run wellness clinics. Vaccinations are only offered with scheduled surgeries.
- * For female cats over 12 weeks old and weighing at least 3 lbs
- Includes injection for pain
- * For male cats over 12 weeks old and weighing at least 3 lbs
- Optional pain injection for an additional $10
- * For male dogs between the ages of 16 weeks & 5 years and weighing less than 30 lbs
- Includes pain medication
Additional Services Available With Surgery
- Rabies Vaccine — $15
- Feline Distemper Vaccination — $15 each (2 doses recommended)
- Feline Combo Test (FELV/FIV) — $28
- Feline Leukemia Vaccinations — $18 each (must have a negative combo test) (2 doses recommended)
- Canine Distemper Vaccinations — $15 each (2 doses recommended)
- Advantage Flea Treatment Cat — $12
- Implant Microchip (includes registration) — $25
- Nail Trim — $5
*Any pet over the age of 16 weeks is required by Virginia law to have a current Rabies vaccination.
- There is an additional $20 fee if cat is pregnant. May be rescheduled if late term pregnancy.
- Failure to show up for a surgery date will result in a $20.00 per pet fee.